- Lift-tilt fixture for wire-mesh boxes available
... semi-automatic press system with 60 tons of force for economical volume reduction
Semi-automatic press system with 60 tons of force for economical volume reduction of residual (recyclable) materials in industry & retail:
- Tetra packages
- PET bottles
- Insulation mats
- and other compressible materials.
Illustrations show special equipment
“We know the needs of our customers. Reliability, quality and safety are top priorities here. The configurations of the machines can be individually adapted to your needs. This ensures optimal performance at your site.”
“The investment in a baling press from DIXI pays off quickly. On the one hand with the storage costs of the pressed waste and on the other hand with the sale of recyclable materials."
- Marketable bales up to approx. 450 kg
- Semi-automatic press system
- Variable structure – feed side/bale ejection – can be adapted to spatial conditions.
- Easy binding of the pressed bales thanks to pre-cut wires with snap closure eyes.
- Easy bale push-out through hydraulic ejector.
… also available with lift-tilt devices for wire-mesh boxes
Model DIXI 60SLS
Model DIXI 60SLS
Machine dimensions L x H x W approx. mm: 4860 x 2240 x 2130
Fill opening W x H (standard) mm: 990 or 1110
Machine weight approx. kg: 5220
Pressing force max. kN: 600
Press cycle (average value) approx. s: 27
Bale size W x H x L approx. mm: 1100 x 800 x 1200
Bale weight (depends on material) approx. kg: 370 – 450
Number of bindings: 3, with snap-closure wires
Drive power: 11 kW; 400 V/ 32 A
Start an inquiry now
You will receive your individual offer from us as soon as possible.
+49 (0) 75 44/95 06-0
We look forward to your inquiry!