the proven, extensible, compact hydraulic press
The basic model of the DIXI 5 S-K hydraulic press system is delivered as a single-chamber press – it can be extended with additional press chambers as desired.
With a slight shift the press plunger can be easily positioned above each chamber. Waste materials such as paper, cardboard, foil and plastics can be pressed in compact bales, separated by material and thus recycled rationally and economically.
- Easy operation – high safety standard.
- Fast pressing sequence, automatic return stroke, low-noise.
- Retaining claws prevent resilient pressed material from springing back.
- Visual signal display indicates the bale volume is reached.
- Easy binding of the bale without expenditure of force – low bale weight.
- Easy removal of the bale through tapering press chamber.
- Stable compact design – low-maintenance.
- Power connection is possible via any 230 V electrical outlet.
- Can press insert
- Transport carriage
- Additional press chambers
Motor kW: 1.5
Connected load V/Hz: 230 / 50 or 400 / 50
Pressing force max. kN: 60
Cycle time s: 19
Pressing time s: 14
Fill opening W x H cm: 60 x 39
Height above ground cm: 88
Fill opening from above* W x D cm: 65 x 47
Height above ground cm: 138
Width cm: 86
Depth cm: 100
Height cm: 177
Weight (supplemental chamber) kg: 550 (200)
W x H x D approx. cm: 70 x 55 x 70
Bale weight* max. kg: 40 – 60
*Only for supplemental chamber
**Depends on the pressed material
Start an inquiry now
You will receive your individual offer from us as soon as possible.
+49 (0) 75 44/95 06-0
We look forward to your inquiry!